as of November 3, 2007 It is my world and everyone else is just living in it

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Trip 2009

looking at the neon tank

My first roller coaster

I love putting my face in a seeing what I look like


Building my Build a Bear- my new dog names Minnesota


First ride of the Day


I love playing with trains


I was able to run Thomas the Train

Me and Diego



Mall of America, in Minnesota was my first family Vacation, and Mommy said since I adjusted so well that were will be more in the future! We went to see some train, which I really enjoyed. Went on my fist roller coaster, I saw Dora and Diego. We went to the Lego store, and I also made my first build-a-bear all by myself. We also saw tons of fish and other sea life. Family Vacation was great and I cant wait to go back next year somewhere.

No comments: