as of November 3, 2007 It is my world and everyone else is just living in it

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Big Day

my mom is going to put more pictures up soon, but I wanted to tell everyone thinking you for coming to my Baptism and also a very BIG THANK YOU to Nicole who is my Godmommy she came in all the way from Oklahoma to help me remember my special day.
I also wanted to say to my other Godmommy Carmen who was unable to make it. Her and her family had to say a hard good bye to baby Isabel today. All are thoughts and prayers went out to you and all your loved ones, I hope to see you and Robbie soon to give you big hug and let you know in time everything will be OK. You are still my Godmommy on matter what I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Graceann
Thank you for asking me to your big day I really enjoyed it.