as of November 3, 2007 It is my world and everyone else is just living in it

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Five Month Update

So am Five months already wow does time fly. I been fighting a cold that seems to be a circle in my house, my mom had it first, then I got it, and then Grandma, and them my mom and me again but I think this is the last of it. It is starting to be nice out and I will like to go enjoy it more maybe go to the Zoo with my Uncle Chip and my cousins Ashly and Tyler and Aunt Midge. Also walk around Oakbrook with Carmen and Robbie they have some great stores for me, I really don't need anything but a girl can always look. I been spending more tummy time, which is helping me to crawl I move myself a little, I roll over but Uncle Tom Tom has yet to see it. I still have no teeth, but I have a cute belly laugh, and tears now just little ones. Everyone asks my mom if am eating yet, we are waiting a little longer, mom sees no reason to rush in to it. Well that everything that is new with me, keep the comments and calls coming to me or my mom.

No comments: