as of November 3, 2007 It is my world and everyone else is just living in it

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

13 month update

I know that I turned one and my little monthly milestones are not that important anymore, but to me they are. I am still learning and doing new and very cute things, and I would like you to hear about them. So I made it to the big ONE!, see my mom knew what she is doing.
Right now am walking and almost running, I fall down sometimes but I don't let that stop me. I walk much better with no shoes on for now, but my mom puts then on me at home for a little bit. I am almost off the bottle, only at night and really I don't even miss it. Sometimes I can even skip it for the day. I am trying more big girl foods, but I still get a jar of the baby food once in a while, I love all fruit and veggies, I even eat chicken dogs, pasta noodles, and mac and cheese. I talk when I want, but I can be shy too, I say things and you might not here it again for a few days. My mom thinks I say: mom, dog, cat, giz, rox, tom, here, hi, and bye, more, milk and I just might be in my own way right now!
P.S: teeth update, I still only for the two bottoms but my mom as seem the top two the just have not broke the skin yet

No comments: