as of November 3, 2007 It is my world and everyone else is just living in it

Thursday, May 8, 2008

My 6 month Check Up

Well we went to the doctors today and she had nothing but great things to say about me. I can start to have different kinds of fruits so next will be pears and, I can even have juice but mom said that she wasn't going to give me any and the doctor was very happy with my moms answer (way to go mom!). Also keep reading and talking to me. I did have to get 3 shots that I wasn't to happy about but afterwards we went to Frankie's Baseball Game and I also saw Uncle Joey which made my smile again!
the weight in results....
17.2 lb
26 inches
what can I say I am a very happy, healthy baby with a little extra chunks, but that doctor said that was average and I should start to slow down on the weight gain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad To hear you had a great check up